Propelling local chiropractic practices forward in the digital age
Chiropractorseo.net works with chiropractors specifically to figure out exactly what the vision and dream is for their local chiropractic practice.
You need the help of a professional search engine marketer if you want your practice to stay competitive online in 2017 and beyond…
Trying to figure out internet marketing leaves many business owners confused and frustrated.
There’s hundreds of different ways to market your business online.
…and the truth is: there’s a lot of bad information out there.
I’ve been building websites and getting them found in search engines for over 8 years now.
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to see a variety of effective (and some not so effective) marketing methods for small business owners.
My method of search engine optimization (SEO) has consistently been a winning marketing method for virtually every single business owner that I’ve worked with. That’s why it’s my #1 recommended digital marketing method for chiropractors looking to get more patients into their office.
Search engine marketing is uniquely powerful for chiropractors. It’s the most “bang for your buck” marketing method that exists online.
The fact is, SEO simply gets more results than other online marketing methods… especially in local markets. Here’s a few reasons why search engine optimization should be your #1 choice for marketing.
- You receive more targeted traffic than pay-per click advertising (PPC)
- You have the ability to rank for hundreds of unique keyword variations that paying customers will be searching for
- You build equity in your brand. A website is an asset that can be sold if needed
- You are able to easily expand your business to neighboring cities and suburbs
- You will be seen as the “authority” in your city (searchers trust the #1 results in Google)
- You have more free time to focus on your patients. SEO is a hands-off marketing method for business owners
- You massively increase total revenue to your practice
- You will have an overwhelming advantage against your competitors in acquiring new patients
About Steven Clark
I’ve been a supporter of chiropractic medicine after having my chronic food intolerances and low-grade food allergies identified by a chiropractor. While my GP wanted to prescribe prescription medications which left me with terrible side effects, it felt like a “band-aid” solution to my problem. After learning more from my chiropractor about the major impact that nutrition has on the body, I became fascinated with diet and nutrition. I feel that chiropractors provide a unique approach to health that no other healthcare professional can provide.
Working directly with chiropractors allows me the opportunity to help directly grow their businesses as well as help new patients find high quality chiropractic care in their area.